I have worked in aged care for over 40 years. I am proud to be an Eden
I have worked for St. Carthage's Community Care since 1997, and still
get amazed with how far we have grown.
I am the proud mother of 4 children, and Grandma to 2 beautiful
grandchildren. (And another on the way)
I live in paradise, otherwise known as Evans Head.
· Cert IV A&D Service Coordination
· Cert IV Community Services
· Cert III Aged Care and Disabilities
· Cross Cultural CALD
· Dementia - Challenging Behaviors
Professional Memberships and Activities
I am an associate member of The Diversional Therapy Association
What is important to me at work?
· That you know that I am 100% committed to my work, but you also need to know that my family are paramount to me.
· I really respect honesty and openness.
· I love my work which is dedicated to supporting and making a difference to somebody's life.
· Being on time and organizing time effectively
My interests are?
· I have played numerous sports over my time such as Netball, Basketball, Tennis, Squash, Soccer and volleyball.
· My favorite football team is Parramatta. I have followed them for over 40 years.
· I love to walk most mornings or afternoons along the beach.
What others like and admire about me:
· Funny, bubbly and always makes people smile
· Down to earth
My skills and experience are:
· Living With Memory Loss Facilitator
· Assist with physiotherapy treatments and interventions
· Best Practice Supervision
· Safe Food Handling