About Me: Tracy Clement
Oh so sweet and just a little bit nutty… that’s me!
Professionally, I began my career in the Finance Sector, mostly in customer service for 17 years. I have been working in the Community Sector for the past seven years and love building relationships with carers and their families. I feel truly fortunate to have joined the fabulous, forward-thinking team at St Carthage’s Community Care.
On a personal level, I am also fortunate to live on the lovely Alstonville plateau with my husband and two children and we just love it there. I usually spend my weekends hanging with my family and friends. We enjoy watching movies, playing cards and often have a house full of teenagers devouring everything in the fridge and cupboard. My husband and I have just about survived the teenage years with our kids and are both looking forward to the next chapter in our lives. (A romantic novel would be nice but it’ll probably be a comedy!)
- Diploma in Community Services Coordination
- Cert III in Disability Work
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
- Cert I in AUSLAN
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Eden Associate
What is important to me at work?
- Being part of a team that create opportunities for people to get the most out of life
- Working for an organisation that values and encourages individuality, flexibility and creativity
- Working in an organisation that understands the importance of happiness, laughter and positivity
- Continuing my personal growth & building confidence
- Supporting families
- Keeping a good supply of M&M’s and access to a great coffee . . . . . very important!
My interests are?
- My family is important to me and love to do things together.
- I enjoy good food, wine and great coffee, especially when shared with friends.
- I love a good card game when the kids are home.
- I’m a real home body and enjoy my home. I love to find a nice relaxing spot to relax with a coffee and a book
What others like and admire about me:
- Her “can-do” attitude
- Always approachable and supportive of others
- Ability to make people laugh
- Compassionate, loyal, trustworthy and reliable (mmm, sounds like “Man’s Best Friend”)
- My constant stash of M&M’s.
My skills and experience are:
- Living With Memory Loss Facilitator
- Assist with physiotherapy treatments and interventions
- Best Practice Supervision
- Safe Food Handling
- Awesome barista skills
- OMG… There must be more!!!