Bathing, hygiene, and grooming
- Help with bathing, showering, toileting
- Help with dressing/undressing
- Help with washing and drying hair, shaving
- Wellbeing/Medication prompting
Cleaning, laundry, and other chores
- Help with cleaning like vacuuming, mopping, bathroom and toilets
- Help with making beds
- Help with ironing and laundry
- Help with unaccompanied shopping
Social outings, groups and Shopping
- Providing a companion to assist with shopping
- Arranging for you to attend group-based activities in a centre
- 1:1 Social Activities
- A care worker visiting you in your home for a short period of time (for example, when your carer is away or unavailable)
To start the process of receiving care in your home, contact My Aged Care and they will organise to get an assessment of your level of care.
When you receive your letter contact St Carthage’s Community Care to let them know:
- The assessment decision
- The referrals you have been given.
Call St Carthage’s Community Care on 02 6620 0000 if you need any assistance.