Our fees schedule provides information on common services and costs, including exit fees, to allow you to compare information when making a decision about choosing a provider.
The Schedule includes five common home care services:
- Our hourly rate
- Rates for 30 minute service and 45 minute service
- After hours, weekend and public holidays
- Cost for Kim
- Additional care management fees
- Cancellation fees
Care Management Fee (weekly fee):
Care management is a key component of your home care package. Care management includes activities relating to care provision and coordination of services.
- Completing and reviewing Service Agreement and Care Plan
- Coordination of all services
- Ensuring that care is aligned with other supports
- Dedicated Support worker
- Providing a point of contact
- Ensuring care is culturally safe
- Identifying and address risks
Package Management Fee (weekly fee):
Standard Package Management services relate to the individual’s goals and consist of the following:
- Preparing Monthly Statements
- Managing Package Funds
- Compliance and quality assurance activities that meet the Aged Care Quality Standards
Invoice Handling Fee:
Invoicing and processing purchases are included in your weekly fees.
If you are unsure about what funding you might be eligible for, our Support team can help you.